DATA ENTRY SPECIALISTWe are currently working with clients who are in need of sharp DATA ENTRY SPECIALISTS with some accounting experience preferred. Attention to detail, strong work ethic and project commitment are MUSTs.RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST:
- The data entry specialist prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- The data entry specialist processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- The data entry specialist enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- The data entry specialist maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- The data entry specialist verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Exceptional phone and email skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Power Point. Ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and follow-through are necessary.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Must be able to read and interpret documents, write routine updates/reports and correspondence, and speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions.
- Ability to interpret documents and write reports and correspondence.
CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management.CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!