Working out of our Corporate office in Green Bay, the Corporate Assistant performs a variety of duties associated with supporting the Accounting & Corporate team. This includes administrative duties such as retrieving and sorting mail, answering phones, filing and coordinating print jobs and includes accounting support duties such as data entry, assisting with billing, reporting and other miscellaneous projects. As a face of Home Instead, this team member must demonstrate our core value, Love (v), in all interactions with internal and external customers and staff: patience, kindness, humility, selflessness, respectfulness, forgiveness, honesty and commitment.
- Answer phones and assist callers in a courteous, professional manner.
- Respond to questions about client payments, invoices and services.
- Gather required documentation to coordinate the submission of Long Term Care insurance claims.
- Assist in sending out weekly and monthly Accounts Receivable statements.
- Initiate and respond to client balance inquiries and collection letters.
- Support Corp billing and payroll department.
- Prepare invoices and envelopes for semi-monthly billing.
- Process new hire paperwork and maintain accurate employee information for payroll.
- Retrieve and sort incoming mail daily.
- Order office supplies.
- Prepare and mail end of service letters and service deposits.
- Enter data into Excel to create basic spreadsheets, charts and tables for various use.
- Schedule print jobs.
- Participate in department projects.
- Prepare materials and support corporate executive team as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word and Excel and other Microsoft programs
- Aptitude for attention to detail and accuracy
- Present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills with the ability to listen effectively
- Willing to follow standard processes and procedures
- Ability to drive to post office daily and periodically visit various offices
- Organizes and prioritizes multiple tasks with a sense of urgency
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.