Posted February 18, 2021
The Data Labeling Quality Specialist role is an entry-level position for individuals who are interested in working in the Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning industry. We are looking for a candidate who is a self-starter, detail-oriented and adaptable. The role will be focused on annotating tasks and delivering high quality by following a variety of instructions. The role will be perfect for individuals who value challenge in their work. You will be working cross-functionally with Supply Ops and Engineering to drive improvements in quality.
- Label machine learning data from customers
- Complete tasks in a timely manner, meeting SLA deadlines
- Do post-process audits and write error reports on data and tasks
- Work in-sync with Supply Managers to meet weekly goals
- Identify and resolve the root cause of low quality and provide feedback to respective teams on product improvements
Data entry, Microsoft office, Annotate, labeling software, imaging
Ability to work independently
Attention to detail
- High school diploma/GED
- Detail oriented and can follow complex instructions
- Ability to work full-time hours (8-hour workdays)
- Ability to work independently, cooperatively, and collaboratively as a team member
- Possession of excellent oral and written skills
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Ability to handle ambiguity and changing priorities
- Good computer skills
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.